Our 48 Hour Money Back Guarantee for COVID-19 Safe Buying
48 Hour Return Promise: We’ve made buying from home as safe and easy as possible by giving you 48 hours and up to 300kms to make sure you’ve found the right car!
National Capital Motors, Canberra Fleet & Wholesale Centre and Goulburn Country Motors stand by our customers, staff and products. This is why we have introduced a 48 Hour Return Promise to give you peace of mind you get when buying a used car from us.
In these uncertain times, you can now buy with confidence. Right from the get go, you’re safe in the knowledge that if the vehicle is just not quite right for you, you can return the vehicle for a full refund, no questions asked.
So you can have full clarity and transparency for your purchase decision:
- You are entitled to a full refund if you inform our Dealership manager of your intention to return the vehicle within 2 consecutive days. This needs to be provided in writing or via email within the 38 hours period.
- Once you have informed, you must make a reasonable effort to return the vehicle to the Dealership. Transport costs associated with returning the vehicle is at the expense of the purchaser.
- If a vehicle was traded in as part of the purchase agreement, we will not sell that trade-in vehicle until the 48-hour money back guarantee period has lapsed.
Some situations that will impact the 48-hour guarantee:
- If the vehicle has been driven more than 300km before it is returned, the 48-hour money back guarantee does not apply.
- If the vehicle sustains any damage or has been in an accident before it is returned, the 48-hour money back guarantee does not apply.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS – 48 Hour Money Back Guarantee
- The National Capital Motors, Canberra Fleet & Wholesale Centre and Goulburn Country Motors 48 Hour Money Back Guarantee is applicable to the purchase of Demonstrator and Used cars exclusively. Excludes fleet and wholesale.
- You are entitled to a full refund if you inform our Dealership Manager of your intention to return the vehicle in writing or via email within two consecutive days of delivery.
- You must make a reasonable effort to return the vehicle to the National Capital Motors, Canberra Fleet & Wholesale Centre and Goulburn Country Motors dealership where it was purchased, on the day of notification or before 5pm the next day.
- The vehicle must be returned by its owner in the same condition it was when purchased.
- Mechanical problems not caused by you, and fair wear and tear are acceptable.
- Any break fees to reverse the loan will be at your expense
- If a vehicle was traded-in as part of your purchase agreement, we will not sell it until the 48 hour period has lapsed.
- The 48 Hour Money Back Guarantee is exclusive to National Capital Motors, Canberra Fleet & Wholesale Centre and Goulburn Country Motors dealers and applies to Used and Demonstrator cars only – excludes fleet and wholesale.
- Money back offer will not apply if: The vehicle has been driven more than 300 km, has been damaged in any way, or is involved in an accident before its return.
- Money back offer will not apply if: Vehicle is financed, and the amount refundable is not sufficient to pay out the loan
- Transport costs associated with the returning of the vehicle is at the expense of the purchaser
National Capital Renault | COVID-19 Update
We are a proud member of the local community and as everyone deals with the pressing issues of COVID-19, we want to provide advice on how our business and our staff are handling the issues and taking proactive steps to manage the health and safety of our customers and staff.
1. We are open. Our business remains open and is operating with some amended operating hours in Service and Parts only. Refer to www.ncm.com.au for our opening hours and department contact details.
2. No Physical Contact. In line with Government recommendations we respectfully request no handshaking within the business, as best possible please observe 1.5-meter social distance when interacting face to face and if you are unwell please refrain from visiting us in a face to face situation, please call or email should you be unwell.
3. Our service department, to help ensure the health of our staff and customers in the light of COVID-19 we have implemented some safety precautions, When you bring your car into our service department, we will be using an antibacterial agent on the door handles, interior trim, steering wheel, gear lever and any other high touch point areas. Your car will be sanitised on arrival and then sanitised again prior to your collection.
Importantly if you would rather, we offer concierge pick-up and drop off, strictly subject to booking and availability.
4. Dealership & Vehicle Sanitisation. We have implemented a number of key steps to ensure our buildings, loan cars, used car stock, test drive cars, new car delivery's etc are as clean and hygienic as possible.
With regards to transacting the sale of a vehicle, we are happy to support with:
- Offering cars remotely and as touch-free as possible
- Arrange test drives at home or work
- Send a personalized video of a car you are interested in
- Value trade-ins remotely via images &/or videos
- Offer finance remotely utilizing online technology
- Liaise with you via phone, email or text
5. Here to help. Should you wish to interact with our business but feel reluctant to face to face, please contact us via phone or email and we will endeavour to help as best we can.
6. Latest Information. We will continue to monitor the situation closely, with our priority being the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff.